Another K2 update

Well, it’s been a while since I updated K2LJ, but I’ve spent quite some time now squishing bugs and streamlining the design to it’s current state of production, Alpha One 1.1b.

For the next release, I plan to fix all the current bugs in Alpha One 1.1b, but that is becoming a bit of a problem. Each bugfix release usually introduces some more bugs of its own, bugs that require large amounts of work and thought to solve, which, in turn, require large amounts of time that I can’t dedicate to this project anymore, not for a few weeks anyway. Therefore, I’m going to call version Alpha One 1.1b as K2 LiveJournal Preview Release 2 (the previous one being pre-alpha).

Even though it is a bit rough around the edges still, it’s perfectly usable as a main theme (unless you get large amounts of comments, more than a hundred per post), and it also demostrates the majority of the front-end design of the final theme release. I have created a new page called Download that describes in detail what to do to use this theme on your LiveJournal account, and the requirements.

As this is a seperate release, I’m going to make the code into it’s own trunk, so this preview release will always be avaliable, even when it’s been superseded by newer releases. I also intend to make more preview releases, each one having more features but still being fairly bug free, so your LiveJournal won’t have to suffer from bugs during the development stage of the next release.

css.php