As I’m getting a brand spanking new Dell computer tomorrow, my old one is now up for sale. Usually, I’d keep old computers instead of selling them, but this one would get no use whatsoever and it’s still got some life left. So if you’re looking for a bargain then look no further!
It comes in very good condition, and has been well looked after all it’s life. All I’m asking for is Â£250, or the nearest offer. Buyer will pay for all delivery charges, which I’ll work out as soon as I get the thing on some scales. You’re also welcome to collect, and if you live in the Nottingham area, I’ll deliver it myself for free!
The noise level is very low, but there is still an audiable low hum from the CPU cooler (even though when I bought it because it had “Silent” in it’s name), however it does perform really well, and I’ve had it at a stead 400MHz overclock ever since I got it, and it’s proved rock solid. If you’re interested, it’s ambient temperatures are below 50C at room temperature. Infact on a cooler day it’s well below 50C, and around 50C in the summer. If you want it’ll push higher (possibly upto 2.5GHz) but I’ve never felt the need to.
I do have a few pictures, but I’ll soon be taking better photos. You can see that the case is quick release, no screws needed to be unscrewed, and is very solid.
If you’re interested, feel free to ask any questions by contacting me directly.
- Suntek G4 QuickSilver style case in black.
- AMD Athlon XP 2500+.
- Stock speed: 1.8GHz with 333MHz FSB.
- Lifetime overclock speed: 2.2GHz with 400MHz FSB (exactly Athlon XP 3200+ equivilent).
- ABit NF7-S V2 motherboard.
- AGP 8x.
- Dual DDR400.
- 2x SATA.
- Upgraded silent Zalman northbridge heatsink.
- 1GB (2x 512MB) Mushkin HP3200 RAM.
- Very fast timings: 2-3-3-6.
- ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB graphics card.
- R360 core that is flashable to 9800 XT BIOS.
- Upgraded Arctic VGA Silencer rev. 3.
- 80GB SATA 7200RPM hard drive.
- NEC DVD writer.
- Upgraded FSP 350W quiet PSU.