It’s been exactly a month since the last Twitterlicious release, so it’s about time for another one. This release is for the users of Twitterlicious, as the majority of the updates were requested by yourselves:
- New more organised options dialog.
- Supports authentication for proxy servers.
- Can select between the update text field and twits list to be focused when opening the main window.
- x64 build.
- Fixed a bug where the date created wouldn’t update.
- Fixed: “Ctrl + Enter in the text box adds a new line at the end not at the cursor’s position.”
- Fixed: “save size of text box on exit.”
- Fixed: “notification still shows after I close the bubble.”
Get it from the usual place.