Here we are, the feature complete Twitterlicious 2.0 with four heavily requested features:
- Checks for new versions of Twitterlicious on start-up and when requested.
- Remembers previously read items between instances.
- Much better error handling, now records error messages to a log file and correctly handles web connection problems.
- Toggle bubble notifications.
Also the last few bugs squashed:
- Blank direct messages bug fixed.
- Replies and direct messages list height bug.
This should be the only release candidate before the final 2.0 release and this should be the last time you’ll have to manually check for updates! So for the last time, get it from the usual place.